- Developing and maintaining the dynamic website and web applications
- Specification building, architecture design, documenting technical designs etc. as required
- Developing & maintaining highly efficient production – level code and prototypes with an instinct for reusability
- Proficient in performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation, unit test plans.
- Participating in design, testing phase & successful delivery of the SDLC.
- Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, unit testing techniques, debugging techniques
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, internet strategists, and other internal team members
- Involvement in the project and sprint planning
- Excellent understanding of WEB technologies & in depth experience building web applications using PHP, specifically with PHP 5
- Experience in integrating third party APIs, Payment gateways & MVC is advantageous
- Good Knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills for resolving ongoing tasks & issues, and consulting on problems
- Willingness to travel (if required)
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- AWS / Cloud computing
- Retail domain / working experience with payment gateways.
Send me Jobs like this
2. Database- MySQL
3. Platform – LAMP/WAMP
4. Frameworks- Moodle 2.8 (or latest)
5. Tools- Eclipse / Aptana Studio, SVN
6. Good to have experience on Joomla, Drupal, WordPress.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
1. Should be good in Moodle, JS, JQuery, PHP and MySQL.
2. Should have experience in designing site for desktop, ipad and mobiles.
3. Should be able to communicate with client to get queries resolved.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Candidate will be responsible for independent development and able to lead and supervise the team to complete the project.